Maxoptra is known to be a low cost routing and web based solution that helps companies doing delivery and service work in planning schedules and in the monitoring of the completion of the schedule. What it exactly does? In simpler words it helps in the assigning of vehicle and drivers for carrying out a task according to the size of the fleet. On seeing the fleet Maxoptra chooses the best plan that is used to carry out the work keeping in mind the customer’s requirement.
Where does it operate?
Maxoptra operates and sales out in:
- South Africa
- United kingdom
Features of Maxoptra
It has the following advanced features like:
- It helps in the planning of the right route keeping a number of things in consideration like; the time window of the customer’s, capacity of the vehicle, the required skills and the working hours of the driver’s as well as of the service engineers. There is the Maxoptra planning screen where one has to define their needs and hit the plan button.
- It has route optimization software that helps in building the right and optimal route keeping in mind the customers’ demand.
- Maxoptrahas a vehicle tracking system which helps in providing the right data regarding the movement of the vehicle it takes help from a number of leading tracking service providers.
- It has a multi stop route planning software that is quite cost efficient and also quite efficient; it helps in delivering the goods to the customers on time as all the drop points are known before hand.
- It helps in optimizing the daily operations by scheduling deliveries and also by optimizing the resources.
- It has a route mapping software which also helps in adding new deliveries quiet efficiently on fixed routes. In fact all the deliveries can be easily seen on the user map which is quite helpful.
- The truck route software helps in dealing with discrepancies while the trucks are still on road. So this is quite and efficient feature of the Maxoptra.
- It is advanced software that can be used for both large and small fleets.
It has various plans that are of different price ranges like:
- Maxoptra lite- This is an easy, automatic route planning plan that reduces costs helps in saving hours and miles and also manages the driving hours.
- Maxoptra complete- This links vehicle tracking with customer service; it also deals with real time route adjustment, looks after customer growth and also sends sms, email alerts to the customers regarding the route.
- Maxoptra premium-This plan is best for bigger fleets and it has route optimization and 24×7 customer support.
Maxoptra is a great system that makes delivery of services easy, it has a controlled system and one can choose the right Maxoptra plan according to their fleet and budget.